Great deal on celestion clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great deal on celestion clones

Been burning up some of the other message boards I frequent, has Vintage 30 clones for $21 and classic 80s for about the same price. *!*

WGS® is a speaker manufacturer based in Paducah, Kentucky, a small town with a large history in speaker production. In 2006, WGS began offering two models of British voiced, handmade guitar speakers direct to the public via this eBay store. For more info, visit our website: www.WGSUSA.com

I got mine, currently installing them into an ADA 2x12 cab. Review to follow soon. So far they seem to be well built and a great deal... with shipping I think a pair was like $64 to my door.

Pete

Thanks for the link! I'll see if I can buy 2.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

This is unbelievable...

Along with the Bassman head I got today at the garage sale, I also got a 4x12 cab from the 60's (only identifying logo says "Sun Equipped") for $25.

However, the speakers currently loaded in it are Realistics, and although I haven't plugged it in yet, i'm not optomistic...

This sounds like a great, cheap alternative!

Comment

Put em in, they are still tight (obviously haven't broke em in yet) but they sound like V30s to me! A quad of these shouldn't cost a lot more than $120 or so... I'd say go for it. I'm going to buy some more myself.

Pete

Comment

Country of origin?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He says USA. *shrugs* Having said that, I have no problems with the chinese celestions, except that they didn't lower the price when their labor costs were cut so drastically.

Pete

Comment

Another maybe not so secret tip, the Celestion relic 30s that guitar center sells are just rebadged vintage 30 speakers, at a cheaper price...good stuff!

Comment

Good prices for sure!! I wish he has G12T-75 clones. Maybe he will one day. Jack.

Comment

There is a long thread on tgp about them. http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...d.php?t=255737
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                  X