No announcement yet.

Mesa guys - tell me what I just got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a great amp Also it might take like 3 month to get the right tone out of your mesa, cause mesas hard difficult to dial in. Alos i really recommend you to get new tubes. I i had also sovtek tubes and they sound very bad, i orderd euro tubes and they amp got a lot better. www.eurotubes.com

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
      Thanks! I did buy a Boss DD-6 and a CH-1 Super Chorus tonight, so I'm still working on it!

Is this your dog( i mean your avater picture) asking cause i mean how much he/she eats , i have never seen a dog with this wide mouth
      Last edited by JC_Denton; 07-07-2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
        You got a great amp Also it might take like 3 month to get the right tone out of your mesa, cause mesas hard difficult to dial in. Alos i really recommend you to get new tubes. I i had also sovtek tubes and they sound very bad, i orderd euro tubes and they amp got a lot better. www.eurotubes.com
        Thanks!! Actually, it sounds pretty good, and I've got some pretty good tones dialed in already believe it or not... When it comes time for new tubes though, you can bet I'll be posting about it! I'm kind of a "Tube Newb"... I've pretty much used whatever came with my amps.

And yes - that's my dog in my Avatar. Just as I took his picture, he yawned!! So his mouth does look FREAKISHLY big!! He's just a normal Yellow Lab though - not "The Joker" as that picture might lead you to believe!

Comment

Cool Well this picture makes me laugh my ass off every time i watch it Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
            not a bad deal, but after you purchase a footswitch it would be what they normaly go for used all the time, actually maybe a little more.
            Little good news -- I got a factory footswitch off the 'Bay for $26. Looks to be in pretty good condition from what I could see!

Comment

Working...
            X