Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone accidentally thrown away a pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone accidentally thrown away a pedal?

I haven't seen my Decimator for about 4 months, and now I'm convinced I accidentally threw it away with a bunch of garbage from my room. Any of you guys ever throw away a pedal or anything else like that?
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Never lost a pedal, but I think my roommate accidentally threw away the manual to my Boss GT-8 with a bunch of other newspapers and crap laying on my kitchen table. Damn her and her neurotic cleaning/straightening up behavior!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe, you need to tell your mom to leave your shit alone. Enough is enough already.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LMAO!! :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Never done that. However, I read an article in an old Guitar Player mag with Ry Cooder - apparently he didn't know that pedals had batteries in them, so he would THROW THEM AWAY when the batteries wore out!

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
                Never done that. However, I read an article in an old Guitar Player mag with Ry Cooder - apparently he didn't know that pedals had batteries in them, so he would THROW THEM AWAY when the batteries wore out!

Pete

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

No......... dumb ass.J/K
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
                    Any of you guys ever throw away a pedal or anything else like that?
                    My wife's iPOD nano, and a $50 outback steakhouse giftcard. Never to be seen again.

It happens. Remembering is harder than just buying a new one
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Im pretty sure my air con remote fell off my desk and into my bin at some stage. Almost impossible to replace, and it cost $170+shipping.

Comment

Man, it really sucks though. I was really digging that pedal and I'd had it for less than a month.
                        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                        X