G-Major users - How are you set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post
    For your Mesa you're going to have to do what a previous poster said he did, have the loop level on 100% otherwise you'll have to edit every preset's effects mix levels up higher as you'll barely hear any effect out of your amp otherwise.

Yeah, the more I read, the more I realize that's probably the deal... I'll just have to find all the "global preset" stuff and max it all out I guess. Wish I could get "horns" treatment and just have someone set it up for me, teach me about it, and then I cold go from there. I may be able to pull that off.

Comment

Okay - I lied. I went upstairs after reading something -- I plugged a cord into my effects loop return, and I still could play. So that means I have a series loop right? How does that change things now?

Comment

No, according the manual your fx loop is a serial loop. I use a G-Major and what I do is set the mix to 100%. There was another setting that was recommended by TCElectronics but I can't seem to find the link, anyway I tried that setting and it sucked.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
          No, according the manual your fx loop is a serial loop.
          Series/serial...meh. One just tastes better at breakfast!!

You know what I meant!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason slsh View Post
            THe whaah sound you can make is crap.. Dont even try, I set it myself though. maybe there is a better wah with some firmware /patch update.?
            I wont give up on it!!!!!! Then again I like pushing boulders up hills
            www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
            the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

I'm running mine through the effects loop of three amps using a switcher; amps - Triaxis, ADA MP-1 or Tech 21 Sansamp PSA-1.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
              X