G-Major setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Major setting

I run a G-Major in my loop and run stereo through 2 412 cabs on each side of the stage. When I run heavy on delays or pitch shifter for certain songs my sound is wide like 2 guitars. I like that. Now I'd also like to have that simulated dual guitar sound for the rhythm stuff but keeping the FX low key. Anyone have any G-major setting tips for a dual guitar effect that still sounds like to nearly dry amps playing slightly out of sync? I'm thinking a touch of ping-pong delay or maybe chorus?

Run the pitch shifter, but nudge it in either direction - +1 cent and -1 cent. Should sound massive.

Pete

Comment

+1
      That's also cool for recordings!

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
        Run the pitch shifter, but nudge it in either direction - +1 cent and -1 cent. Should sound massive.

Pete
        Cool!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Heh, heh... Let the madness continue!! I'm really going to like mine I think...

Comment

I'll give it a whirl. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X