Help me choose a wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    What do you want to know? The receiver can sit on your pedal board and be powered by a standard pedal power supply. Five channels. Sounds better than any other unit I've tried.
    I'm a little concerned because its a new company. What kind of distance are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsnatcher View Post
      I'm a little concerned because its a new company. What kind of distance are you getting?
      I haven't actually stressed the distance all that much - 30-50 feet is all I've tried to be honest. I really should test it - I'll try that out this week. They claim > 150 feet line of site.

As for being a new company, they are the same guys that created the XWire which is one of the standard units used by touring pros for many years (including guys like Steve Vai).
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I had a Samson unit that I bought 6 yrs ago and I used it everyday. The only reason I dont have it now is because something on the transmitter board broke. The actual board broke .. The thing is I only paid 90 bucks for it and it lasted 6 yrs of everyday use. It sounded great and was only 90 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
          +1. I love mine.
          +1 again

Comment

Working...
          X