Eventide Stompboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide Stompboxes

I just stumbled on to this http://www.eventidestompboxes.com/ and thought I would get initial thoughts/opinions from you guys. I assume they were just introduced at summer NAMM so I know their not out in circulation yet.

These might be a good alternative to the same old shitty effects out there.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

I bet they are pretty good stuff..Eventide kicks ass. The Mod pedal looks pretty cool.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

These were actually unveiled back at winter NAMM but I have not seen any of them out to the public yet. Supposedly, August (now) is the release date. Street price is about $400 each. I'm hoping they eventually release a harmonizer pedal.

Rudy
      www.wickedrocks.com
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        I'm hoping they eventually release a harmonizer pedal.
        When I first saw this, that's what I was hoping they would be.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Until today, I never knew Eventide were releasing stomp boxes. I have previously owned a DSP7500 and wasn't cheap - £4,500. It was however prone to crashing a lot, and Digital Village were being twunts about giving me alternative goods or a refund. Hopefully, these stomp boxes won't be as failure- or expense-prone.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm hoping these will be Eventide sound for $400 or less.

Rudy
            www.wickedrocks.com
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I absolutely would like a harmonizer is a decent packaged price. Hopefully, something will be forthcoming!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
              X