Rack stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack stuff

Bought a Rocktron intellifex LTD silver face with the black face upgrades and a BBE 482 today both sound killer.Anyone have a manual for the intellifex?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Click on Support, then Online Manuals, then Discontinued Product Manuals on Rocktron's site.

http://www.rocktron.com/frameset1.html
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks TJ I'll check that out I bet I'll have to buy a win zip deal to down laod it!That sucks.

Comment

No you don't, win zip is shareware, it will nag you to buy it but it works.
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

So I don't have to buy it to down load the manuals? It won't let me down load with out pressing the buy it now button what gives?

Comment

I can click on it and open it without a problem. Send me your email and I'll see if I can send it to you.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sounds like you may have set your browser to open it in winzip by default, rather than giving you the option to open or save. So when you then try to save it, winzip is prompting you to pay

if you can go into your browser settings, you should be able to undo that. Assuming that's the actual problem.

or I could be talking out of my ear.....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks guys I got it figured out.
                I have a few rocktron rack units I needed to figure what they were.
                I have a MAXe distortion unit,a GAP-1 preamp and distortion unit,intellefex LTD processor.
                I seem to fall into this stuff as well as Ibanez guitars.

Comment

Working...
                X