Any one use Coffin Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one use Coffin Case

I've been wanting to get a new stand to hold my primary three guitars. I have limited space in our apartment so I want to get rid of the bulky cases and compact them to a rack or multi guitar case.

I found this Three guitar Coffin Case;
    Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of...

Looks like it would work well. However I wanted to see if any one has suggestions or have used one of these or some other case or rack. I like that I can just lock up the case and wheel it to where I want it. However when I play outside of home I typically only take one guitar.

Thanks for any input.

Hokie, ugly and heavy. Just get a triple traditional guitar stand. They take up no room at all. For gigs... use a gig bag.

Comment

I saw one of those at a store. It looked like it would last about 15 minutes before it fell apart.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        I saw one of those at a store. It looked like it would last about 15 minutes before it fell apart.
        +1 all coffin cases are Cheap POSs, they do they job though.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I personally wouldn't get one because of the shape, no matter how good it is.

"Check out how metal I am, my guitar case looks like it could have dead people in it. "

Comment

I heard that when you buy a coffin case they throw in a bottle of black fingernail polish.

Comment

Get one of these: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...and?sku=455000

...and store your cases. You don't want to get rid of those. Trust me...

Comment

Good god it is cheap and ugly. Took a trip to Sam Ash today and was able to look at one. They had it stuffed with three guitars. It looked like it was about to fall apart. Thanks for the advise with the stands. I think that will fit my needs better.

Comment

Originally posted by dk1ben View Post
                  Good god it is cheap and ugly. Took a trip to Sam Ash today and was able to look at one. They had it stuffed with three guitars. It looked like it was about to fall apart. Thanks for the advise with the stands. I think that will fit my needs better.
                  Hang em on the wall...imo "Hercules Hangers" $15 work great

Comment

Why would that take up any less space than three individual cases anyway?
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I wasnt able to tell how big it actually was until I saw it at the store. The other half of the issue is I wanted easy access to my guitars without having to take each case out.
                      Thanks again.

Comment

I hear they are crap

Comment

They are. Even Sound Control (UK) won't stock them or anything associated with them like BC Rich import guitars.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Unrelated, but another Coffin product...I bought the Blood Drive at a sale yesterday, based on the price and a Guitar World review, i was pleasantly suprised. I normaly use a Maxon OD9 clean boosting a Fulltone Distortion Pro. I wasnt real into the OD9 into the Blood Drive, so a tried the Blood drive into the D Pro. Absolutley great. I still prefer the OD9 into the D Pro, but for a tighter bass, and a more modern metal sound, the Coffin into the D Pro is wonderful. Although I hear MXR makes these, so I figure its a copy? Dont use MXR until now so dont know. If you dont like the cosmetics, could always stick the guts into a Hammond box. Anyway...its a really, really good pedal, especially as a boost, for not a lot of dough

Comment

Originally posted by TheAmazingBlob View Post

"Check out how metal I am, my guitar case looks like it could have dead people in it. "

LMAO this is exactly how i would put it.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X