JX-3 Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JX-3 Manual

I recently scored a Jackson JX-3 preamp and with the limited time I've had recently to mess with it, so far I like it. I was wondering if anyone on here either has a scanned copy of the owners manual or knows of where to get one. Also any suggestions from previous owners about good mods would be appreciated.

well this post is 2 years old with no replies. i too just acquired a jx-3 so....same question ^^

Comment

Good luck. I've had one for about 3 years and never found one. They sound good and are fairly simple to use tho.
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
        Good luck. I've had one for about 3 years and never found one. They sound good and are fairly simple to use tho.

yeah figured as much, but thought i'd try. its not like they need to be programmed or anything so i dont need one, but would like one all the same. any settings you'd like to share?

Comment

Honestly, I haven't used it in quite some time. I know the settings aren't changed since last I used it. I used to put it in front of my Laney AOR Pro Tube 100, I'll open the rack box at practice tonight and see what I had the settings at. I do remember not having much use for the "shred" option, if it was on it was dialled very low.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
            +1 - I really don't think they exist, been looking for a while myself. Still messing with it through an Epiphone Valve Jr...good fun, and for $100 and change, great deal!
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
            X