What would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
    Whatever recommendatinons you will get here be sure you wont listen to Horns666.

Seems horns has developed quite the reputation, eh? :ROTF:
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

"Get a Vetta I combo, upgrade it to 2.5, save a grand. sounds good to me!"

+1 good bang for the buck

Comment

Get a CARVIN V3 half stack. All tube, made in the USA, Celestion Vin30's, 3 channels, dual loops, GT Tubes, it costs 1600 (half stack). Best amp I've heard. Perfect from anything between clean to death metal without ANY pedals (trust me, it has GAIN!, and I play death metal).

But, if you choose to go with "major, dealer-filtered, brands", then get something with half the features and half the quality. Probably made in China too.

Oh, and there's a combo version as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
          Scott Splawn builds some pretty good amps and another guy named Matt Garcia in Myrtle Beach builds a killer combo and I think it's in that price range. Both builders will customize it the way you want (ie) low volume high gain, line out, headphone jack.

MD
          Does Matt Garcia have a website...never heard of him but would like to check it out??

Comment

Nvermind...I answered my own question...for all others who are interested his website is ..http://www.garciaamplification.com/

Comment

Matt builds a great amp and is very easy to do business with.

Comment

I have a lead on a Vetta for 650.00. Time shall tell.
                Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

I bought the vetta. Like new in original box, all cards, etc. $700.00. Now to buy a Midi interface to update to the 2.5 version. Cant wait to get it. Hopefully it will get here by next weekend. I have Friday and Monday off.
                  Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Uberschall godammit..don't buy a pussy amp for a few bucks less..

I just discovered I never have to shave my sack again..I had this idea..I get those sometimes.

I cranked up my Ubie and I put my scroter right by the speaker cone..and wouldn't you know..the Uber sonic tone lasered the hair right off my sack..
                    I'm not quite sure exactly what you said but somehow it all makes sense.
                    +1 on the Uber sonic sack lasering amp.

BTW - Where do you come up with this stuff?
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                    X