Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

I finaly got the chance to check out an Engl head: a Savage 120 OMG this thing rocks. We turned it almost all the way up and it still stayed clear and articulate. It didnt mud out at all. This head could rip your face off with out even trying. It was wow. If only i had the money. this would be the head i want. of course id still try to find an original JCM800 50watter. But yeah the Engl is the shit. I like it better the Diezle VH4 we had.
    Gil

i love engl
    i play through a Ritchie Blackmore signature head and it does death metal amazing. always tight always articulate, no matter what volume its played at. i really want to try one of the savage se heads though, ive heard nothing but good things

Comment

Yep.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I have an old Straight 100 from the early 90's (same model Lynch uses in his instructional video), and a Savage 120. Love 'em both !

Comment

Originally posted by BrutalityIsLaw View Post
          i love engl
          i play through a Ritchie Blackmore signature head and it does death metal amazing. always tight always articulate, no matter what volume its played at. i really want to try one of the savage se heads though, ive heard nothing but good things
          530 preamp user here. I haven't used anything
          else since I bought it...

Comment

i want an SE or a savage 120, but i love my rivera's A LOT.....it has been hard NOT buying one....
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Hey Ron, where are you? Its one of those "is it just me?" threads.
              Sam

Comment

Working...
              X