Line6 Model Pack question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 Model Pack question...

Alright, tonight I went ahead and bought the Metal/Classic/FX model pack set for $99 for my TonePort. But sitting here, I just realized something. Technically, beings that I already own the Vetta HD, I already own the licensing for all of the amp models I just bought tonight. Im gonna email Line6 and see what they have to say... who knows, maybe it will work out!

I mean seriously, I theoretically paid $2000 for this amp, why should I have to buy the same models to use with another Line6 Piece of hardware?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Line 6 model packs

The model packs for the Pod/TonePort is separate from the Vetta. The Vetta software comes with all of the models and FX and you cannot move it from one Vetta to another. The models only work with the Pod/TonePort family and thus must be purchased separately. If you have 2 Pods or such, you can move the paks from one to another, but cannot have them on both at the same time if you only pay for one. That sucks cause I also have a xt and xtl and had to buy the paks for both. I also have a Vetta, and if you can get Line6 to get the packs because you do own a Vetta, please let me know too.

Comment

Working...
    X