Need help on an amp trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on an amp trade

I am working out a guitar/amp trade and I need some advice. Of the three amp's I'm listing, which one should I get or has the best resale value. My main amp is a Vetta so this will be an extra amp for a non tube amp player:

1. Either original or new Crate Blue Voodoo
    2. Randall RM50 w/deluxe, XTC and plexi modules
    3. Peavey 6505 Plus head

Are any one of the above better than another? I think the Randall takes only 2 modules. Other than that, I need to research the other two, but I'm looking to do a trade tomorrow morning, so I need the info ASAP.

This one is a no brainer... go with the Randall RM. It sounds great cranked as well as for low volume practice. Also, getting a yourself a whole new sound will cost you $200 max... the cost of a new module. I guarantee you'll love it.

I had an RM50 a while ago and foolishly sold it to fund the purchase of a JSX which is now also deceased. The RM50 w/XTC module shits all over the peavey.
    Last edited by khabibissell; 09-02-2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I'd definitely go for the Randall too.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Yup, this one is easy. The Randall is your best bet of those listed and would be MUCH easier to resell if you needed/wanted to.

Comment

I got the Randall and Peavey - check out my other post. Pictures will follow shortly.

Comment

Working...
          X