Reverb/delay/chorus pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverb/delay/chorus pedal?

Anyone know of a pedal that comes with just reverb, delay and chorus? I'm trying to simplify things, since those are the only effects I seem to like to use any more, and I'd just like to have them all in one package.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

i use a zoom 505 or 507 thing. it is plastic and cheap, but i like they way it sounds.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

There is a Boss pedal that has both reverb and delay in one... The boss RV-3. But the reverb on this pedal is just there for namesake! Not doing much!
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Anyone know of a pedal that comes with just reverb, delay and chorus? I'm trying to simplify things, since those are the only effects I seem to like to use any more, and I'd just like to have them all in one package.
        There's this made by line6, but IIRC it's a bit pricey. http://line6.com/stompboxmodelers/mm4.html

You're probably better off getting 3 single pedals. But them used from the board so we can enjoy more "f*** toejam" threads :ROTF:
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
          There's this made by line6, but IIRC it's a bit pricey. http://line6.com/stompboxmodelers/mm4.html

You're probably better off getting 3 single pedals. But them used from the board so we can enjoy more "f*** toejam" threads :ROTF:
          LOL I had one of those Line 6 MM4 pedals at one time, it's got all the chorus, tremolo, phaser and flanger sounds, no delay or reverb. I wound up not using it all that much and sold it. I also had the green one (DL4) that has all different delays/echos, and I wound up selling that one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
            i use a zoom 505 or 507 thing. it is plastic and cheap, but i like they way it sounds.
            Thanks. Maybe I'll check the Zoom units out.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              There is a Boss pedal that has both reverb and delay in one... The boss RV-3. But the reverb on this pedal is just there for namesake! Not doing much!
              Oh, yeah, I remember that one. I remember also hearing the reverb sucked on that, too. :ROTF:
              I did have a Digitech Digidelay at one time that was pretty cool, and one of the presets had chorus in it, but there was no way to use them separately.

Comment

Well, There is always the Visual Sound H2O pedal which has chorus and delay in one pedal, two switches spaced close enough together so you can use each alone or stomp them both at the same time. Of course that doesn't solve your reverb issue but hey, 2 out of 3 is not bad

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Haha! I had the H2O, also. I really liked it, but I traded it away to Mike Learn.
                  I think I want something a little less expensive, though. I guess I could live without the reverb. I just noticed Rocktron has the Tsumani Chorus which has an ambience/delay built in. Anyone try that?

Comment

Get a Zoom G2 and select bypass for the other effects that it offers. Sound quality is good. I've used it with my VHT Ultra-Lead head for a couple of gigs. I only use the ZNR (noise reduction), chorus, and delay in modest amounts via the effects loop.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I really like the old Yamaha DG Stomps... plus each parameter has KNOBS! No scrolling through menus, just tweak it on your board, save it and go.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about the old DG Stomp. I'll have to see if I can locate one of those. What about the Magic Stomp? The G2 also looks pretty cool. Thanks, guys!

Comment

The Magic Stomp will work too. I have a DG Stomp but, think of it more for amp sounds than effects.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post
                            The Magic Stomp will work too. I have a DG Stomp but, think of it more for amp sounds than effects.
                            You can bypass all the modelling though. I used mine with a Mesa Express 5:25 head and 2x12 cab for my classic rock band, it worked fine. Of course, now I'm using a Trainwreck Liverpool clone with no effects, and getting ready to build a Trainwreck Express clone soon...

I'd rather have a DG than a Magic Stomp just because the DG allows you to tweak on the fly a lot easier. You can even put it in manual mode and set up each footswitch to turn modulation, delay and reverb off and on, AND have a tap tempo. These can be found for around $100, give or take a few dollars in either direction.

Pete

Comment

+1 on the Visual Sound H20 Liquid Chorus and Echo.

Comment

Working...
                              X