Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Haha! I had the H2O, also.
    I have an H2O somewhere in the trailer.:ROTF: They are cool. I also had a Zoom 505. Those were neat too. My dumb son sold it for $3 at one of my garage sales when I made a beer run. I could have rung his neck, but I love him.
    Last edited by fett; 09-08-2007, 02:11 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      I have an H2O somewhere in the trailer.:ROTF: They are cool. I also had a Zoom 505. Those were neat too. My dumb son sold it for $3 at one of my garage sales when I made a beer run. I could have rung his neck, but I love him.
      Hey Fett, when is your next garage sale? and let me know when you go on your next beer run, I could use a couple more Jacksons for $5.00 a piece

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Fett, I'll give you $50 for your H20 pedal.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can't find it.:ROTF:

Comment

LOL It's probably under a pile of guitars. :ROTF:

Comment

I think I know where it is. But, I can't go there. My knee won't let me.:ROTF: And that, my friend, is why I am trying to get that other trailer.
              Last edited by fett; 09-09-2007, 01:18 PM.

Comment

+1 for the MagicStomp. BTW, you can get the so-called Acoustic or Bass models - they're the same as the MagicStomp II other than packaging and presets - otherwise they're the same engine and effects .
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  +1 for the MagicStomp. BTW, you can get the so-called Acoustic or Bass models - they're the same as the MagicStomp II other than packaging and presets - otherwise they're the same engine and effects .
                  Thanks, Tim. That's good to know.

Comment

I know this is a little bit beyond just reverb/delay/chorus... but is the BOSS ME-50 any good? I'm looking at getting a m-e pedal to use with a new Powerball that I'll hopefully get tomorrow... anyway I don't need anything with amp modeling, but I'd like to have one pedal with at least reverb/delay/chorus. I like the ME-50 because it actually has KNOBS and not some braindead menu user interface to access all the features. As in, manual not required just to use the damn thing...
                    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

A lot of people like those Boss units. I always prefered the GT series over the ME series but, tons of people get usable tones out of the ME's too. I have a friend in fact that LOVES his with a 5150 combo.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

This thread still had a faint heartbeat to it.

Just to plug one of the gadgets discuused above, I just got a new Visual Sounds H2O and I love it. I sold my practically new Boss CE5 to fund part of it. The chorus/echo sound really good independent and together.

I think with both effects on you can get a slight reverbish sound. I take it you don't have a foot-switchable reverb from your main amp? Maybe that is an old school feature nowadays.

I still have my Ibanez AD9 analog delay too but it doesn't sound near as good at high gain settings as the H2O does.
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

Dam Joe....Regretting getting rid of the H2O? HAHAHA. I love it. I just bought a JCM2000 DSL100 and have to try it through the loop. I have been running it in the front. But will let ya know how it goes.
                          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Hehe I forgot about this thread. Not really regretting it, Mike. It just didn't play well straight into my THD Univalve head (and there's no loop on it). And it didn't like the loop on my Tech 21 Trademark 300 head... probably because it's a line level loop and not instrument level.

I do actually have an old half-space rack Boss SE-50 that I've been using lately, but I think I still want just a pedal. Haven't gotten around to looking or trying anything new yet.

Comment

The Carl Martin Quattro would get 2/3 of the effects you want and also throw in some dirt/gain, too. Here's a link: Quattro
                              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

That is pretty neat, but it's like $600.
                                I also found this AXL pedal which looks pretty cool. http://www.axlguitars.com/index.php?id=1409

Comment

Working...
                                X