Rocktron Velocity V50C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Velocity V50C

I just received a Rocktron Velocity V50C amp today. having never used one (or even heard on for that matter) I took a chance and ordered one. All I can say is wow! This amp is real clean sounding and built sturdy. The distortion channel sounds great. The clean channel is crisp. Tone is excellent. And the stereo chorus rocks. My only gripe is the reverb...I wish it was a little deeper, but it sounds fine. I would recommend this amp to anyone looking for a good practice amp. Oh yeah, it will crank too!

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Uh, just read my post...sounds like i'm trying to sell it or something. I didn't receive any endorsement for this...
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
    X