Carvin V3 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin V3 anyone?

Has anyone played/own a Carvin V3? What do you think of it? Out of the info that I read so far, it's versatility is compared to a Mesa Road King? I'd love 3 useable channels (clean, crunch, mayhem).

Thanx,
    Pete

I had one. AWESOME amp! Loaded with great features and sounds very good. I'd take a V3 over a Dual Rec any day. I never had a Roadking so I can't say too much about them. I sold my V3 shortly after buying my JVM head as that is what I'm still using and really like right now.

Comment

I own one currently. I've owned it for 4 months and I've still just scratched the surface of its tonal possibilities. I love it.

Keep in mind though, the channels aren't set up like "clean, crunch, mayhem". The two gain channels are identical. Of course, you can set them up with varying amounts of gain, if that's what you meant.

Comment

I would love to try one out. I love my Carvin MTS and X100B amps.

Jack

Comment

Sounds cool Codyyy - I'm picking up mine tomorrow and can't wait to try it out. I just meant a clean and two distorted channels. From what I read, it should have more gain that I will ever need.

Originally posted by Codyyy View Post
          I own one currently. I've owned it for 4 months and I've still just scratched the surface of its tonal possibilities. I love it.

Keep in mind though, the channels aren't set up like "clean, crunch, mayhem". The two gain channels are identical. Of course, you can set them up with varying amounts of gain, if that's what you meant.

Comment

Working...
          X