Vetta II cab and footswitch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetta II cab and footswitch question

I think I might get a vetta 2 head ,I hear a lot of good about these heads. I have a genz benz g-flex 2-12 cab ,will that be good to run with the vetta? Do I need the longboard or can I get away with using the shortboard? Also how is the flextone III compared to the vetta in tones ? Thanks

1. yes you can run the GB cab. just check the back of the Vetta for the ohm diagramming, it's all laid out right on the back panel.

2. the longboard is a must if you want to get the most out the Vetta on stage. you will be handicapped with the shortboard.

3. I don't know the Flextone III, but the Vetta blows everything else in the Line6 lineup away by about 52.71 miles.

it's a superior amp, you'll love it. I just had a great gig with mine on Sat night. totally had no problem hanging with the other guitarist's Mesa/Boogie 100W head.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I use to use the Vetta 2 head with the Lynch Sig Genz Benz. Only suggestion I can give is to not use the cab sims provided with the Vetta. It will sound 10 times better.

-Nate
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Yes get this head man. Best thing i ever did. it will take you forever to get your tone but once you do its golden. Yes you can run your g-flex and i bet it will be badass and deffinatly get the longboard...... best thing about the line 6 stuff is running direct to the board live with your head and then using your cab for stage monitoring.

Comment

Working...
        X