No announcement yet.

Van Halen 5150 III - Made In Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesnt milk, he needs Jenny Craig, then again I cant really talk either, I should be joining him there.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    WOLFIE NEEDS MILK!!!

Comment

By the look on Wolfie's face either that milk is sour or Dave "pulled" a little prank on him.

Comment

I asked the manager at the Boston GC about these and he said they've received 4 of them so far.
        2 of them had to go back because they didn't work and the other two
        he said could basically blow the walls off of the store, and sold really quickly.
        he's a fan of this amp.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Just so that you guys know... samedaymusic has 2 of these on sale. a blem for like $1,650 and a resealed box one for like $1,750.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Shawn, Are those you Uber settings???
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
              Problem solved.

The amp kills, I dont care if its made in Sri Lanka, Beverly Hills or Puerto Rico (the shining star of the carribean).

I agree. Just got mine last week and I am beyond impressed with it. Sounds fantastic and quiet as can be. It's so fun to play I'm neglecting my rack setup because I can't turn the 5150III off!

Comment

Working...
              X