Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G-Major died just 15 minutes ago!

WTF? It died while practising.
    The display is frozen and after any kind of reset or power reset it shows still the same program and won't react to anything. That damn thing was only one year old.
    R.I.P

Warranty. I forget what the warranty is on them. I'd contact T.C. Electronics and see about getting it repaired or replaced. Sorry to hear about it. Mine is about 3 years old and still ticking. "Knock on Wood".
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I've heard about this more than once... Bummer, man... I hope you're able to get it taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
        Warranty. I forget what the warranty is on them. I'd contact T.C. Electronics and see about getting it repaired or replaced. Sorry to hear about it. Mine is about 3 years old and still ticking. "Knock on Wood".
        Thanks man warranty is the word of the day for me. My dealer will send it to the TC service, let's see what they can do...
        I had a similar problem with this one a few months ago, but it's been solved after a reset, this time it is totally fucked up

Comment

That blows... I love my G-Major!

Comment

I actually had broken the knob off. Sent to TC for repairs. They fixed the knob and upgrades a lot of electron parts. Then they called me to say that they would fix this for free, all I needed was to pay for return shipping (which I quickly did). I pickup up my unit used and had it for about 2.5 years before i broke it. It did take them about 2-3 weeks.

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
              I actually had broken the knob off. Sent to TC for repairs. They fixed the knob and upgrades a lot of electron parts. Then they called me to say that they would fix this for free, all I needed was to pay for return shipping (which I quickly did). I pickup up my unit used and had it for about 2.5 years before i broke it. It did take them about 2-3 weeks.

joe...
              Oh, sounds cool, was that during warranty time?

Comment

Nope. They performed the work as "goodwill".I just told them that I really like their products but this issue has me concerned and that I wasn't sure if I should upgrade to any of their products.

joe...
                www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Good point
                  My dealer told me that my G-Major just ran out of warranty. (over 1 year)
                  I'll try it your way Joe, thanx a lot

Comment

I dont want to read this!!!I dont want to read this!!!I dont want to read this!!! I just got one and pray to the Music Gods mine lives forever!
                    www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                    the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
                      My dealer told me that my G-Major just ran out of warranty.
                      Don't call the dealer. Call TC directly.

joe...
                      www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Working...
                      X