Line6 X3 and X3 Live patch libraries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 X3 and X3 Live patch libraries

Has anyone tried these units? I had a short go on each, but there are patches with matching names that sound different on both machines. Are both machines' libraries supposed to be identical or different. I had no joy on the Line6 site.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

38 people looked? Like a Stingy Brit such as myself is gonna give away free patches that don't exist?!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hmm I was thinking about getting an XT Live - guess I'll have to try this new X3 Live first

Comment

No clue. Guy on another forum was saying he was having trouble transferring patches (something about drivers?). The clip he did post sounded pretty dang good. I'm intrigued by the bass / vocal stuff built right in.

Comment

I just had a x3 Live for about a week. It's just like the XT Live with all the model packs I owned for a year with a little more clarity. The x3 isn't a huge improvement IMO. The two rigs at once was cool. But I wasn't happy with the tones so I took it back to Guitar Center and picked up a Roland VG-99. That unit rocks!

Comment

It would cost me £349 for an X3 Live. A VG-99 would cost me £699 plus the cost of a stringthru guitar to allow space for the GK-pickup.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
            X