Anyone use a Soldano "S" 2x12 cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use a Soldano "S" 2x12 cab?

The Soldano website has virtually no info on this cab, and the only local Soldano dealer doesn't have one in stock. None of the online dealers I've found have the dimensions listed, and I'm wondering how deep the cab is so as to properly support a rack case. I have a couple of 3U 8" effects cases for one rig, and another that is around 11" deep.

Here's a link to the cab on GC's site: http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/pro...ull_sku=489132

I wouldn't buy one for full price, but I'm looking to consolidate a bit as I prepare to move. As it stands now, I have three 2x12 cabs, of which only one gets any use.
    sigpic

Give James (Lynn) Burke a call. He'll help you. He's at www.bluescitymusic.com 901-485-8250.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I checked out that site, and his prices seem on the high side for that cab and other stuff. I was able to find the dimensions on another forum, but apparently not many people own this particular model as there aren't many reviews to be found. It's starting to appear that I could get a custom cab for less money.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X