behringer amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer amps

anybody else have a behringer amp? i bought a small v tone 30amp model with 99 effects and i am pleased with the quality sound it has for being so small. sure i would love to have a half stack but all my neighbors are old geezer and would be calling the cops in no time, lol. for the price of $159 new you can't go wrong.
    don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...597cebb139.jpg

Price is great, people have complained that they are cheaply made, lower quality components and made in China. also that they "copy" other companies designs.

They are a great value and far better than any of the cheap stuff available 20 years ago.
    Lot's of good things said about the VAMP and VAMP2, VAMPIRE modelers.

You can get some damn nice sounds at bedroom levels from those for sure.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

i figured they were cheap made and was wondering if they last for more than a couple of months before they blow up or fry, the shop i bought it at was fixed on selling me this amp. i was looking at some used fenders and crates but he said this is the better sound for the price so i gave it a try.
      don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
      http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...597cebb139.jpg

Comment

I've got a vampire 1x12 that I use for smaller club gigs. It sounds good, is easy to use and get a decent tone out of, and much much cheaper than anything else in the range. I wouldn't gig with it for anything major like a festival gig or anything but I used to just leave it at the club we played at regularly, I wouldn't cry if it got stolen or anything. It beats carting a half stack around.
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I have a GMX1200 1/2 stack and its built like a tank.Very nice clean tones on the tweed setting nice dirt too cab settings are cool as well,lots of room to tweak.
          Great bang for the buck I paid $499.00 for the 1/2 stack and have played the shit out of it not a bit of trouble in the 3 years I've had it.The jensen speakers kick ass.
          I have tube amps as well that sound way better but the Behringer holds it own.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

My number 1 practice amp is Behringer LX112 V-ampire.

Comment

I have a VAMP2, though I haven't used it in awhile... I may have to whip it out and fool with it. Sounds amazing for the price, but its cheaply made.

Comment

I have an AC108 Vintager that has a tube pre-amp. For $100 it's a good practice amp because analog pedals sound much better through it than my solid sate practice amp.

Comment

I have a friend that got one a little over 2 years ago and it's still working. Of course it just sits in the living room, he doesn't play out. For the price it's pretty cool. The 30-day warranty doesn't inspire confidence, but it seems to be hanging in there.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have the Vampire head which I play through my pc speakers a lot. Great practice setup

Comment

I own a few Behringer products.... v-ampire head, v-amp pro, europower pmh880s powered mixer and the euro 2x15 mains/monitors. No issues after a few years w/any of it. It's all been used at home, for karaoke gigs, and for live band gigs. Neglect and abuse do come to mind, as I didn't buy any of it expecting much. Everything has far exceeded my expectations of anything in their price range.

I have far "better" stuff to use. But no complaints so far (knock on wood) w/any Behringer product. There's something comforting about using inexpensive equipment that has held up and performed well. It's a great way to protect your better gear from accidents and theft when going to unfamiliar places. YMMV.
                      In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

I have a Europower EP2500 amp. Loads of power for 2 4-12 cabs.

Comment

I had a Blue devil model (well it was my son's first amp and I ended up "trading" it to him for a Peavey XXL head...LOL...I always end up on the wrong end of those trades.

anyway here are the specs on it....it had a noce Jensen speaker and was pretty loud. However it was a heavy beast to lug around and the effects were average at best.

On the plus side I soldd it to a guy about a yera ago, it was about three years old at the time...and it's still going strong for home practice he says.

BLUE DEVIL GX112
                          60-Watt 2-Channel Virtube Guitar Combo with Digital Effects

BLUE DEVIL GX112: Heaven, Hell and everything in between.
                          Since its introduction last year, the BLUE DEVIL has received critical acclaim from guitarists and guitar magazines the world over. No wonder: its revolutionary concept makes it one of the most flexible and powerful amps in its class, and it has proven itself among gigging guitarists playing just about every style and in every constellation you can imagine.
                          One of the GX112’s core elements is our acclaimed VIRTUBE circuitry, which gives you true tube-amp character in a completely solid-state amp that responds to every nuance of your playing over the entire dynamic range. Then there’s our stereo 24-bit multi-effects unit, which offers 99 dynamite effects presets ranging from simple reverb to far-out modulation effects and useful combinations with three adjustable parameters per preset.
                          The “Heaven” or clean channel, with its single volume control, is intentionally straight-ahead, while the “Hell” or overdrive channel offers an additional “Heat” control for gain adjustment. Effects settings can be made separately for each channel. In addition to master volume, the master section sports a level control for the aux in.
                          Like all of our amps, the BLUE DEVIL features an impressive array of I/O options, including an insert path, stereo aux in, line and headphones out and a MIDI interface for remote effects selection and parameter control. And with its rugged construction, it’ll stand up to years of the toughest gigging you can put it through.

FACTS
                          Features

PRICES
                          Complete Price List
                          Dealer Locator

PHOTOS
                          Alternative View
                          Details

DOWNLOADS
                          Manual
                          Spec Sheet (PDF, 614 kb)
                          Important Instruction (PDF, 276 kb)
                          Warranty

MORE INFO
                          In the Press

FEEDBACK
                          Mail this site to a friend...

FAQ
                          FAQ Database
                          Last edited by kp59; 10-18-2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X