No announcement yet.

My NEW AMP being born

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That's gorgeous Scott. I love the white. You know you're going to have to get a matching cab now too.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
      sweet. can't wait to hear it.
      Thanks Chris. You'll be one of the first to hear and play it.

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      Wow. That's gorgeous Scott. I love the white. You know you're going to have to get a matching cab now too.
      Thanks, Zeegs. One matching cab? Ah, let's make it two for the full effect.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn, anyone else hungry for spaghetti?

J/K Stukes, congrats on that beauty!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Damn, anyone else hungry for spaghetti?

J/K Stukes, congrats on that beauty!
          I love spaghetti! Thanks, Ron. Jeff is working on getting the bugs out now. Too much voltage at the first pre amp tube and not enough at the output tubes. Something like that. He is working feverishly on this. I will update when I know more.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            I love spaghetti! Thanks, Ron. Jeff is working on getting the bugs out now. Too much voltage at the first pre amp tube and not enough at the output tubes. Something like that. He is working feverishly on this. I will update when I know more.
            Probably the resistors between the filter caps.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
              Probably the resistors between the filter caps.

Pete
              Pete, I just talked to him. He said he thinks it is the capacitor that is under the board. (he was using specific terms to describe, but I am no electronics guy) Either a wiring glitch or bad part. As far as the resistors go, he told me he tested all of them to make sure they were good and the right values, because he has found some in the past that were wrong.

He is pulling the board now to take a look in there. As soon as I hear something, I'll fill you in.
              Scott

Comment

Your project is looking great, cant wait to hear it as well.
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  Your project is looking great, cant wait to hear it as well.
                  Thank you. I am getting anxious myself. Just heard from Jeff that the capcitor is bad, so another few days delay waiting for a new one. Sucks.
                  Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X