Inexpensive multi-fx pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inexpensive multi-fx pedal

What is a good and inexpensive multi-fx pedal that doesn't have any amp modeling/distortion? I'm looking for mostly time based fx (chorus/delay/reverb) and maybe compression/eq? I have rack units, but I would like to use a floor pedal for convenience.

Yamaha MagicStomp. They're kickass - substantially better f/x than similar units. They do have some modeling/distortion but you don't have to use it. Also, it doesn't matter if you get the Guitar, Acoustic, or Bass version - they are all the same - not sure what the marketing decision was there...
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

how inexpensive? for a cheap 70 bucks you can get a behringer x-vamp new or used for 35-40 bucks which is a simple pedal with chorus, delay, flange, phase, a crappy wah, but awesome amp models. i wouldnt recommend it for live performance but its nice to jam around the house at the drop of a dime.

Comment

Yamaha DG stomp. Like what Tim mentioned, but has more analog controls. Sounds great too!

Pete

Comment

Either the ME-50

or the ME-20
          Sam

Comment

Yamaha like mentioned but, also Zoom G2.1U or G2. I have a G2.1U and use it with a head for rehearsals rather than bringing a rack rig. Great tone. Has stompbox and amp models too but, I turn them off for use in the loop.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I had the Magicstomp. Great sounding pedal. Only problem was, there were some flaws in them. Mine had the infamous switch flaw, which made it unreliable in live applications. And if you wetted down the signal beyond a certain point with certain reverb or delay types, your overall signal level changed. I gave up after a short while, and took it back. Don't know if the second version fixed those issues or not.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
              X