Krankenstien

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krankenstien

I know a guy selling a Krank Krankenstien for $800 and I could probably get him down to about $700. From what I understand the amp is new and in fine condition, it just doesn't have the sound he is looking for, not to mention he just opened a business and needs money. My question is: how good a deal is it? I know what they go for and I know it is a good deal but how good. Worth fighting with the wife over. Over the past year I've bought a bunch of stuff and promised her I was done. He'll be fuming if I buy a new amp. I don't really need an amp but.......lol. So should I pass this up?

Well if you don't like it..you could turn around and make a buck.

I tried one at length, I certainly don't like it. But, I would prolly buy it for 7 bones if it functioned and looked perfect.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why didn't you like it.....out of couriosity?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsnatcher View Post
        Worth fighting with the wife over. Over the past year I've bought a bunch of stuff and promised her I was done. He'll be fuming if I buy a new amp.
        I am confused.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Freudian slip? lol
          |My CSG gallery|
          (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I should really re-read what I type

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              I am confused.
              I thought it was just me

Comment

Dude, you married a dude?

I mean, hey cool..if that's your thing..

I'd buy it, he'll understand..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hufff......all it takes is to mis-place one letter and the thread takes a turn for the worst. And I thought she was going to be fuming before.

Comment

back to your question.....i don't care for the krank because i think it is buzzy and sounds thin. i know a lot of pros use them and seem to get a great sound, but it felt lifeless and dead to me when i tried it.

but, for that price, like horns said, you could flip it quick....
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Just be a pig and snatch it! J/K
                      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsnatcher View Post
                        Hufff......all it takes is to mis-place one letter and the thread takes a turn for the worst. And I thought she was going to be fuming before.
                        .. That's OK broseph..it happends to the best of us!!!

I'd buy it..for that kind of money!!!

I knew I wasn't going to care for a DSL..but I bought a 100 wt half stack that was just months old from a guy who needed $$$. I sold the head for what I had into the half stack, and got a mint Marshall cab w/ cover out of the deal..which I use with my Bogner..

You could use the Krank as a stepping stone to put yourself into something like a Bogner or whatever..

Comment

Working...
                        X