Price for a 3 channel Dual Recto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for a 3 channel Dual Recto

What is a good price for a used but near mint 3 channel dual recto solo head with foot switches and covers? Is $1150 - 1200 a good price?

yes

Comment

they sell anywhere between $1050 and $1300 on ebay depending on condition.

Comment

It depends, here in Europe you are lucky when you'll get a used one for 2000$

Comment

in ebay you could do a search of "completed listings" and see how much they are selling for.
          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
            in ebay you could do a search of "completed listings" and see how much they are selling for.
            or maybe craigslist...

Comment

don't buy a 3 channel they tend to be thin and fizzy, at least mine was. Get a 2 channel they are about the same price as a 3 channel.

Comment

Originally posted by JC_Denton View Post
                It depends, here in Europe you are lucky when you'll get a used one for 2000$
                Yep, lucky americans Last time i bought new 3ch Triple for $2730 and I am happy that polish Mesa dealer is one of the cheapest in EU

Me and my gear
                Last edited by b3ny666; 11-05-2007, 07:11 AM.
                Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
                  don't buy a 3 channel they tend to be thin and fizzy, at least mine was. Get a 2 channel they are about the same price as a 3 channel.
                  You either got (heard a bad one) or it was improperly dialed.
                  Or maybe not run through the right cab. Mine is anything but thin or fizzy. I can wash out the bass player if I'm not carefull!

Comment

Working...
                  X