GT-Pro, Pod Xt Pro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT-Pro, Pod Xt Pro...

What other products along these lines should I look at? Presume that budget isn't a problem.

Thanks.

Rocktron prophesy, or a recto preamp if you're into that kind of thing.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Soldano/Caswell X-99 + TC Electronics G-Force is about the most expensive option.

Behringer V-Amp Pro is the least expensive option. I have the V-Ampire head and it does sound pretty good especially given it's under $200

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
        Soldano/Caswell X-99 + TC Electronics G-Force is about the most expensive option.

Behringer V-Amp Pro is the least expensive option. I have the V-Ampire head and it does sound pretty good especially given it's under $200

I have a VAmp2 (little tabletop amoeba-looking thing) and I don't like that there is a lag in tone when switching patches. Because of that, I actually hadn't figured Behringer as an option. Does this happen with your V-Ampire head?

Comment

I don't remember that ever happening, but I haven't played it in awhile and I don't have it here with me to test for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
            I don't remember that ever happening, but I haven't played it in awhile and I don't have it here with me to test for sure.
            Okay, well thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
            X