No announcement yet.

VHT Pitbull CL100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bare bones is great, because I love the simplicity of it. I may run a noise supressor or an overdrive pedal, but that's about it!

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy View Post
      If the damn Deliverance had an FX loop I think I would already own one... Yeah, bare bones is cool but man, you don't have to go THAT bare!
      I agree, a buffered effects loop would complete that amp. I run an MXR 10 band eq thru all of my amps loops and wouldn`t do without one!!

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
        Boy..is that a true statement! No hiding behind a wall of Delay like
        i used to do... It HAS really made me concentrate more, and work harder.
        Regards...Robert "Coaster"!
        Whats this fascination with working harder??
        And btw... who wants to concentrate!!!
        I proudly hide behind my wall of Vetta induced "schmutz". Kind of the way George Lynch does. There is nothing better than delay for guitar soloing providing you use the tap tempo and you know how to correctly play to a delay.

Comment

Hey, I did a gig with the spider valve last night, was kinda fun being able to get away with murder playing-wise.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
            Hey, I did a gig with the spider valve last night, was kinda fun being able to get away with murder playing-wise.

Pete

I need to go check one of those amps out. I get away with murder with my Vetta to the point that I don't even know if I am fukking up. Thats cool with me.

Comment

Working...
            X