My Christmas gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Christmas gifts

My wife came home today and said your Christmas gifts are in the suv. Since they are too heavy for her, I had to get them myself. She got me a brand new Bogner Shiva and 4x12 cabinet. I can't get the grin off my face. I love my wife.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

sweet! Congratulations~
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Congratz... now tell me how your wife could ever figure out to get you a Shiva and a 4 x 12 cab?
      My wife doesn't have a clue and I have been gigging since the late 70's!!!

Comment

very nice!
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

If I ever get married I hope I can find a cool wife like some of you guys do. Damn, there are some lucky MFs on this forum. Oh, nice amp congrates!
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            Congratz... now tell me how your wife could ever figure out to get you a Shiva and a 4 x 12 cab?
            My wife doesn't have a clue and I have been gigging since the late 70's!!!
            Unlike us guys who have selective hearing, she actually listens to what I'm talking about. Even when it's about guitar gear. She's also an attorney so I have to be very careful what I say.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Very nice Mike, nice indeed.
              Happy early Christmas buddy!!
              Be grateful you have a wife that embraces your passion and "listens" to you. Now, give me my Christmas present and send me the Uber.
              Just messing with ya .
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Merry Christmas indeed! Congrats! My wife's a teacher so I got an X3 Live

Comment

Very cool!
                  My ex-wife bought me a drumset once for Christmas... but I think her schizophrenic personality actually liked the loud noise I could make on it.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                    Very nice Mike, nice indeed.
                    Happy early Christmas buddy!!
                    Be grateful you have a wife that embraces your passion and "listens" to you. Now, give me my Christmas present and send me the Uber.
                    Just messing with ya .
                    Yeah. Next time you come up we'll have to fire up the amps.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                      Yeah. Next time you come up we'll have to fire up the amps.
                      You got it!
                      Maybe you ought to buy he whole family some ear plugs, that is a seriously loud rig you got. I'll bet the neighbors will think a train is riding by...
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

awesome!!!

Comment

I'm speechless Congrats. She didn't hide it till it was time to put under (beside) the tree? Your wife is amazing! And the funny thing is your comment on watching what you say because she is an attorney
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                            I'm speechless And the funny thing is your comment on watching what you say because she is an attorney
                            I know exactly what Mike means. My mom is an attorney as well and not only does she have a very good memory bank but I've also never won one single argument ever since I uttered my first few words! These damn litigation lawyers, I tell ya.
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Wow..fuck, that's awesome..

Well you know what to do..read your sig. It's happy time!!! Ummm..she'll be waiting about a week tho. When you're done playin' with your new Bogner!!!

COOL MIKE..
                              Last edited by horns666; 11-29-2007, 12:07 AM. Reason: I am GAY with the TYPOS!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X