Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could get good!

Comment

Love the Sonic Stomp.......IMO there's nothing it doesn't sound great with.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Try not to be banned.
        i have never seen such an uptight forum in my life. the first day i introduced myself on this site i was under attack. then i make a thread about getting my new amp and someone makes a big deal about build quality of my amp. while there was already a thread about this in the forum. but then i am attacked for having my opinion on this build quality bullshit. in my short time of being a member of this site .i have come across a few people with common sense. and i must say the rest are idiots. so toejam go ahead and ban me , since you made the threat. mr. big bad admin. guy you are biased with other members of the forum anyway. and toejam kiss my ass.

Comment

Has anyone tried a Sonic Stomp through a Carvin V3? If so tell us what you think.

Comment

I never saw that one coming! :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Originally posted by shreder13 View Post
              I never saw that one coming! :ROTF: :ROTF:
              That's what she said

I'm sorry for that outburst.
              P.S. A sonic stomp sounds great through pretty much any amp if you use it right.
              Last edited by shreder13; 12-11-2007, 08:52 PM.
              Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Originally posted by jaydog View Post
                i have never seen such an uptight forum in my life. the first day i introduced myself on this site i was under attack. then i make a thread about getting my new amp and someone makes a big deal about build quality of my amp. while there was already a thread about this in the forum. but then i am attacked for having my opinion on this build quality bullshit. in my short time of being a member of this site .i have come across a few people with common sense. and i must say the rest are idiots. so toejam go ahead and ban me , since you made the threat. mr. big bad admin. guy you are biased with other members of the forum anyway. and toejam kiss my ass.

Dang, now I feel bad. Remember, "build quality" excludes all internal components. Nice job, JD. Somehow, I don't "feel" uptight.

Comment

Working...
                X