Look what followed me home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what followed me home

Had to brag a little... This is my first "real" amp... Everything else that I've had, has always been solid state.. I shouldn't hack on solid state cause they are pretty decent amps.. It's just the ones I've had where really cheap.... I've got GAS really bad... Got me a drum machine to go along with it too....The wifes been good to me for christmas... Sorry about the size.... I'm computer challenged...

Nothing wrong with that, quite the beast you got there.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nice score man. Congrats.

Comment

sweet. Congratulations...how do you like it?

nice cab too
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Just got it yesterday so I haven't had time to really play it.... I did manage to crank it to about half volume for a few minutes... I believe I have to paint the basement now, cause it took the paint off the walls....Awsome tone is all I can say...

Comment

1/2 the volume!! Man, hope you are wearing ear-plugs! Time to gather your belongings, wife and kids and move to a football stadium. There, you can practice in peace.

J/K Congrats!! Amazing beast you got there!
            Sam

Comment

How do your neighbors like your new amp!

Comment

Enjoy that Mesa!

Comment

welcome to the real world! Congrats many happy hours await you!

Comment

What is it?????????????? I can't see the pic

Comment

Whoa, very nice! Congrats.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

have had that setup a few times actually and I still own that cab. Stick around cause there are a few around here that love those and will be able to give you some settings and tips...

Comment

I have yet to have time to play it more then 15 min. at a time.... Freakin' job is killin me..

Comment

My dual rec was so loud it really wasn't useful for me. I ended up getting rid of it. That being said, it was a killer amp, but I think I'll get a 50w the next time.

Comment

nice amp bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X