Whammy Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whammy Pedal

So my wife suprised me with a Whammy Pedal for my bday and its really cool!

The greatest thing about it is that I can Detune my guitars that are tuned to 440 down a whole step...so now I can jam to CDs that are a whole step down w/o changing my guitars setup.

Rock on

cool!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ive always kinda wanted one of these....listening to minus the bear and seeing nels cline use one to make his guitar sound like a lap steel have made me really wanna save up for one

Comment

that is cool! After messing around with that function on my Korg AX1500G, I want to try a real one. The Korg just sounds too synthetic.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Yup, nothing like the real thing. I forever regret selling mine. Had the original Whammy. Awsome tracking, better than any other pseudo-whammy I've ever tried. I wonder if the Whammy feature on the Expression Factory is as good? Probably not.
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

That feature is built into the DigiTech GSP1101 I just got today but I need to get a controller to try it out

Comment

The originals are very collectable. I use a RP250 which does the whammy (among lots of other stuff). The whammy tracks really well. Good enough to make ya feel like dragonforce (without the gymnastics. ha!)

Comment

Working...
              X