Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting you hopes up for a new product maybe not a good thing a the end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting you hopes up for a new product maybe not a good thing a the end?

So for some time now I’ve been in contact with Jim at Rocktron for info on the next Utopia model that will be shown at the next NAMM. I hear that the G100 is a great multi effects pedal but if it had more buttons it will be better for live use, and that’s what the next model is going to be with a few add-ons. My concerns not are will I be totally pleased with the next model or did I push my hopes too high that I will be disappointed?

After 3 years of playing a friend of my bro gave me his Digitech RP12 until he got back from studying (that ended up being for nearly 2 years) what that’s all that I have to compared too. After that I concentrated on getting a better amp and guitars, now 10 years in to playing is time for a good FXs pedal. I don’t like Line 6 because I think they are not analog enough (like if there still anything out there). I'm not a parameters and eq freak to get a Boss GT8 (maybe a GT6), and Vox Tonelabs and Zoom stuff just haven't don't seem to appeal to me (plus I don't want to spend more than $250 or $300 bucks).

Has anyone been disillusion after waiting for sometime for new gear and after getting it realize it was the wrong choice.
    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

I'm surprised that no one has reply on this one...
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

Comment

Well, I'm a little pissed that the Spider Valve head I ordered came in broken. I waited three months for it. Now I'm waiting another month for a replacement...

Comment

TC make some nice effects but have the price tag to match, rocktron have some solid stuff but the GT8 is a good unit too....

Comment

I know what you are talking about. I had the same anticipation for a HD-147, read about it, etc. etc.
          Got to play one at GC and thought I was going to puke. What a let down. I am glad I did not take a chance and ordered one without trying one out.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Thats my problem, here where I live I don't have that chance to go to a local Sam Ash or GC and try out all the gear that I wan't, so it's a risck you have to pay to go out and buy gear w/o trying it first. But I expect that it will be a good unit.
            custom made Les Paul
            VOX Tonelab LE
            ADA MP1
            BBE 422A
            Lexicon MPX-G2
            ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
            Support Your Local 81

Comment

I think SeanRAF may have a point of view here.......
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X