No announcement yet.

which marshall to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great choice! The VS65 is really flexible - better than average clean, great marshall distortion from low gain to med/high gain.

I liked the AVT20 and the AVT50 I had. The AVT50 was a really good "rock" amp - like southern rock - just wasn't a hairband gainy marshall sound - did a great skynard, AC/DC kind of thing. Didn't scale up to full folume as well as I hoped as the gain kinda was too soft at high volumes for me.

The VS100 was more my style, and my buddy's VS65 combo does everything from Zepplin, RATT, and Skynard.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

It all depends on the player, i have the mg412 series and it comes with 30 watt- ers it is a 120 cab that is fine. I have a crate glx 1200head that is 120 watt head and jam with drummers and some of the drummers, not loud enough! I keep the head at 4 for volume it does the trick. You want to match the ohms up right for sure when you buy a cab but for a practice amp the mg's will fly at home.have fun

Comment

Tsl60

I snapped this: My friend just got this "Triple Super Lead" 60W . It sounded pretty sweet to me with my Charvel plugged in.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
        X