Scott Splawn does a video demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Splawn does a video demo

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

hot

Comment

cool clip. why every Splawn clip I hear includes the same Lynch licks of Kiss of death and Wicked sensation? lol
      Love that White cab!

Comment

even though its over video, the hot rodded marshall-like tones come right through. nice attack to the quickrod. I might have to seek one out

Comment

Ohhh... Very nice tone there.
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

If you want the high gain Marshall thing you'd be hard pressed to do better than a Quickrod. The JVM has it beat in versatility but, not necessarily in tone.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

That was a very cool clip. If I had the cash and the need for a half-stack, I'd be very tempted by the Quickrod.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Killer tone!
                I've never been able to try one at proper playing levels in any store.
                Always get those looks.

Thanks for the link Tim.

As a side note... why is it all roadies/techs look like they need a fucking bath?
                -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  Killer tone!

As a side note... why is it all roadies/techs look like they need a fucking bath?
                  'Cause we usually DO need one !

Comment

Those amps sure sound nice.

Comment

I have been on the fence about these for a LONG time
                      That vid sure makes 'em seem sweet.. just really wanna try in person before i drop that kind of coin

Comment

I need a Nitro! My bud in LA just got a cab, he says it's the greatest thing he ever played through.
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                          Cause we're up all fuggin nite tryin to find/make the power cable/fuse/cord/pot you spilled beer on at the last show... Asshole.

j/k

750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
                            Cause we're up all fuggin nite tryin to find/make the power cable/fuse/cord/pot you spilled beer on at the last show... Asshole.

j/k

******* Now that's Funny !! :ROTF:

Comment

I can`t get it to play. Do I need Macromedia Flash or something? I keep getting an Error!!

Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X