please recommend a wah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please recommend a wah

I think I have finally decided to get one, just don't know which one...are the optical ones more dependable??? Thanks in advance.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Morley Bad Horsie 2

Its optical, switchless and adjustable. Its a great wah.. especially for hard rock and metal.

Comment

I also use Bad Horsie 2 and think it's great

Comment

Cry Baby sucks.
        But it works.
        And can be upgraded with little parts and a soldering gun.

The rest is who-ha
        LOL
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

Bud wah

Comment

Bad Horsie 2

Comment

Dunlop 530 Q

Comment

Originally posted by Fretburner View Post
                Dunlop 530 Q
                I love mine.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                  Morley Bad Horsie 2

Its optical, switchless and adjustable. Its a great wah.. especially for hard rock and metal.
                  +1

Comment

quadperson; If you are looking for high end Wah's I recommend the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe. Incredible Wah but expensive and not found at big chain stores so much, more at smaller shops. BTW, I actually went to high school for one year in McAlester, OK but that was MANY years ago. All they cared about there was the Cowboys, Sooners, and Bisons
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Another vote for the Bad Horsie 2. I spent an hour testing out 3 or 4 wah pedals a few months ago, and it was the clear winner over top of every Crybaby in the place.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        quadperson; If you are looking for high end Wah's I recommend the Fulltone Clyde Deluxe. Incredible Wah but expensive and not found at big chain stores so much, more at smaller shops.
                        +1 for the clyde deluxe

Its worth it
                        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

i've been using a bad horsie 2 for years - great sounding wah. i recently picked up the switchless crybaby and must say that i am impressed. btw, this is what vai was playing on his last tour as well.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm going to say Ibanez WD-7. It's cheap too.

Comment

Depends on what kind of tone you want. Try a few out, but if you are looking for a vintage sound look for one with a Fasel inductor.

Comment

Working...
                              X