Marshall JVM 410H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall JVM 410H

Just ordered my Marshall JVM 410 H head today....I'm SO excited...what a great amp! If any of you are interested in this head, be advised that I heard from my local music store clerk that Marshall was increasing the price by about $400 in the next weeks...so if you want one, you may want to consider buying it soon!

Our guitarist Daniel just traded in his MosValve+ POD XT Pro for a JVM410H, we've had it for about a week. Sounds tight as hell. The MIDI control is awesome too, since he can control his G-Major at the same time as channel switching. They really sound great!

He heard about the price thing as well, so I guess it's worldwide...
    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

i spent about 30 minutes with a jvm, i was so stoked going into it thinking i was going to pick one up.....but i couldnt get a tone i was impressed with.

Comment

Jvm

Originally posted by axehunter View Post
        Just ordered my Marshall JVM 410 H head today....I'm SO excited...what a great amp! If any of you are interested in this head, be advised that I heard from my local music store clerk that Marshall was increasing the price by about $400 in the next weeks...so if you want one, you may want to consider buying it soon!
        I love mine. I still haven't tried any head that sounds as good or has the same features as the JVM in it's price range.

I just recently hooked up my X3 Live to the effects loop and the effects sound killer and I'm using it to switch the channels too. Works Slick!

Comment

Ugh, you guys are killing me. I've been fighting the urge to upgrade from my TSL100 to a JVM. Damn you G.A.S.....damn you!

Comment

I did enjoy playing the JVM..the only thing it really requires is a noise gate.

But what doesn't..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah...it's a great head, IMO....I really like the clean channel, which surprised me....apparently they've modeled it after a Fender clean, and it is really nice....no Fender Twin or anything, but still really nice. But the gain channels (esp. channel 2 for me, the 70's-80's Marshall crunch) is my fav!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                I did enjoy playing the JVM..the only thing it really requires is a noise gate.

But what doesn't..
                The JSX

I dug the jvm, a couple of tones on there I'd use no probs at all (after noise gating it). Nice feel, very responsive. I prefer the jsx's clean though, and the absolutely insane anti-tone you can get with its ultra channel

Comment

So, my sales guy was right...the JVM 410 H is now $2199 or something. Glad I got in under the wire!
                  I dug around in this forum and found some members a while back saying that they had a problem with the way the JVM knobs were attached, and that they were worried that they could break off. Has anyone had this type of problem? Also, any footswitch problems yet by any JVM owners? I've seen some mention of this on the various Marshall forums....

Comment

$2199? I'd bet there are way better amps out there for that price. I'd be looking into a Kasha or an Egnater at that price. $1299, I could possibly believe. And even at that, there are amps I'd try first.

Comment

Working...
                    X