Channel strip with insert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel strip with insert

I've been looking at single and multi channel strips below £200, but none seem to have inserts. I want an equivilent to a Focusrite Trackmaster Pro (mic pre and compressor/limiter in one), but with an insert point so I can insert a pitch shifter. I'll be using this setup for vocals only. Suggestions please.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

So far, looks like the Focusrite TwinTrack Pro. Any other suggestions? I did once own a TC Helicon Voiceprism but I never got on with it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

What in hell is a channel strip? Man, am I outta the loop with new fangled stuff.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Preamp, comp/limiter, EQ, (A/D where applicable).
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
        X