GT-8 or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skorb View Post
    emperor, I would never know you are a GT-8 fan seriously, thanks for the Brilliance downloadable document, that should come in very handy. I've heard the manual on this thing is sketchy.
    You're welcome! yes, the doc is a life-saver. I think I actually fell asleep trying to read the manual. :ROTF: Joe (toejam) conveniently lost his and blamed it on his room-mate.

Also, dont forget to click on my third link about the quick fx settings. they provide very good starting points to reach your desired sound.
    Sam

Comment

How is the Wah on the GT-8?
      '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
      '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
      custom made Les Paul
      VOX Tonelab LE
      Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
      ADA MP1
      BBE 422A
      Lexicon MPX-G2
      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
      Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by El Chiguete View Post
        How is the Wah on the GT-8?
        Its outstanding and there are several models to choose from including a fully customizable custom wah.

The GT-8 does everything great.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          Joe (toejam) conveniently lost his and blamed it on his room-mate.
          I'm positive that bitch threw the manual out! It must have been on the kitchen table with a bunch of other clutter I've got there, and she put some newspapers and stuff on top of it and must have got mixed in when she threw them out for recycling.
          The only other place it would be is in a bookcase in my living room with a bunch of guitar mags and tab books, but it's not there. At least I've got the online manual.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
            Also, dont forget to click on my third link about the quick fx settings. they provide very good starting points to reach your desired sound.
            way ahead of ya! I will be using that resource also once the unit is delivered.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I think I will be getting one to hook up to my valveking for effect's scheaper and more useable than seperate effects...

It can also be used for direct recording, plugging into a pa, paperweight, bludgeoning device...

I'm reading the PDF now and i'll go and test a GT-8 sometime....

Comment

Working...
              X