Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Amps has lowered prices

Hello all;

We rarely start threads and I am not certain if this is the right forum but if not please feel free to move it to the appropriate section. For those who may be interested;

Lower Pricing
    It is no secret that money is harder to come by and in response we are offering lower prices on nearly every Standard & Deluxe Modification by $100.00. New pricing has been update on our site (www.voodooamps.com) and turn-around times are 3-5 days.
    If you do not see your amp on our site please feel free to email or call us. Chances are we do offer Modifications and over the course of the next 1-2 weeks we will be listing 20-30 new Modifications.

Factory-Direct Pricing
    In addition to opening an online store in the near future we are considering offering factory-direct pricing as it will save customers up to $300.00-$400.00. Please feel free to let us know your thoughts on this as customer feedback has always been very important to us. Thank you very much for you time and I hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks again
    Trace

Link is broken, but awesome that you're reducing prices

Comment

hell yeah!
      i'm trying to talk the guitarist of TTD into sending you his TSL 100.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by voodooamps View Post
        Factory-Direct Pricing
        In addition to opening an online store in the near future we are considering offering factory-direct pricing as it will save customers up to $300.00-$400.00. Please feel free to let us know your thoughts on this as customer feedback has always been very important to us. Thank you very much for you time and I hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks again
        Trace
        Do you mean factory-direct as in we can buy a new amp already modded straight from you? If so that is a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
          Link is broken, but awesome that you're reducing prices
          Originally posted by voodooamps View Post
          fixed!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
          X