zoom h2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoom h2

Has anyone tried the Zoom H2 portable recording device? I've heard great things about it and wanted some local reviews if possible..

Zoom produces a wide array of recording devices, including portable recorders, multi-effects processors, effects pedals, drum machines and samplers.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

I'm not much help, but it sure looks pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having something like that for our band practices.

Comment

my bass player got one of these and has been using it to record our gigs. works great and the capture of the overall sound is pretty good.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Thanks Jeri and Skorb. Theres a bass player around here too that uses it and carries it wherever he goes. He said also the sound quality is excellent..
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

pretty much sounds like a soundboard recording if you get it in the right place in the room. they do best closer up to the stage/monitors.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
          X