No announcement yet.

Soldano SLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes, thank for the replys..I mean that!!!

Yes, I do remember now Zao..gimme dibs on that Uberkab, if you wanna ditch it!!

I have to take my women to the docs in the morn..sorry I can't elaborate at this time. I'll try to respond when able.

Bill Z
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Honestly, The Tung Sols were prolly a make or break decision maker to keep the Uberschall. It did make that much of a difference to me, luckily in my favor. It wasn't an instant thing either, I had to re-tweak everythinbg from scratch that took a couple weeks to dial in and get used to when cranked with drums. It was the first time I ever backed uoff the lows after owning it for years.

I'd still would love to try the Herbert. My freind in Beyond Fear came over to play my amp a couple times. He had Powerballs, and used a Framus Cobra on tour..he did like the Framus but thought the Uber was "heavier". He wanted a Bogner endorsement ($1400 for new Uber) but just bought a new home. So he got a deal on a 6505 at the GC he manages. I thought it was kinda silly that he went from Engl, and is stocked to the gills with VHTs, Mesa, Randalls, Kranks, Marshall JVM, the JSX, XXX ect..just to go back to a 5150..but it does the trick.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        My freind in Beyond Fear came over to play my amp a couple times. He had Powerballs,
        Horns, I won't ask how you know this ... :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
          Horns, I won't ask how you know this ... :ROTF:

Ohhhh...ya got me!!!

Comment

Well since Bill played so often with his own powerballs, he can probably spot any of them in a radius of 10 miles

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal Death View Post
              Well since Bill played so often with his own powerballs, he can probably spot any of them in a radius of 10 miles

Flo

That's right!!!

Comment

Tim,
                have you tried the Framus Cobra with matching cab? it's not as good without the matching cab.
                Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel View Post
                  Tim,
                  have you tried the Framus Cobra with matching cab? it's not as good without the matching cab.
                  I've never tried a Framus Cobra at all.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My wife called. The Diezel has arrived!

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                      My wife called. The Diezel has arrived!

Damn, I'll be over..I wish.

Tim..let me know whatcha think. you know the ONLY thing I care about...

CRUNCH!!!!

Comment

Bill, the Herbert can bring the CRUNCH!!!!

I need more time with the Herbert but so far it is pretty kick ass!

Here was tonight's "test station":

- Newc

Comment

That guitar so needed to have a purple top on it

Comment

Wow Fuck Tim, Hell yes..you da man! I wanna play with the fuggin' knobs with my face in the cab!

The Soldano and The Deizel look tits together. You could easily achieve god-like tone blending those together.

Comment

This thread is killing me. I have been trying to find an amp to sit next to my Cornford for two months - with no luck. I have no options available to me up here if I don't want a Mesa/Marshall/Fender/Peavey, so I'm running blind. This served me well with the Cornford - I took a chance and love the thing - but now I'm lost.

I thought a Splawn was the ticket, now I'm not sure. I was just recently leaning towards a Suhr, now I'm not sure. So for the last two weeks I have been thinking a Peters Gryphon might be the ticket. Or maybe a Bogner 101b or possibly a...

I envy you guys who are able to try out all these amps to find Miss Right Now.

Tim, a review of the Herbert after you've played with it a while, please.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

don't worry Jimbo, Cornford slays most of the amps mentioned here
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X