I want it to curdle my milk ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want it to curdle my milk ;)

I was helping clean out our old band practice place and i came across my dunlop gcb95 i used to use a couple years back. I haven't plug the thing yet but I'm already thinking about modding this sucker. I'm looking to have one nasty metal-sounding wah. I use mostly emg-load mahogany guitars thru my 5150 so I'm looking for a wah sound to really curdle the milk. Any wah gurus out there willing to lend a hand? I know its been way too long since I've posted on the boards but I'm looking for some input into the right direction. possible websites. mod review etc.

Thanks Fellas

Just google gcb95 wah mods and you'll get a few great sites with detailed info. Modding isnt that hard if you can solder. Ive modded a few GCB95s and its pretty easy.

Comment

I know that our very own jgcable mods Crybaby wahs. Why not drop him a pm?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        I know that our very own jgcable mods Crybaby wahs. Why not drop him a pm?
        +1. I've had a couple of John's modded Crybabies, and they're great!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My current modded GCB95 will not only curdle milk... but it will churn it into butter.

Comment

pm sent jgcable

lets kick rocks

Comment

Working...
            X