Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Amps- Nitorx+Spec OP

Hey guys

I'm really interested in these Diamond amps!
    The Nitrox really catches my eye, I'd like to get the head a 2x12 and matching 4x12 and get it with green LED's

has anyone here tried this amp? or even the Spec op?

There has been much debate on the insides of the amp being direct rip offs of John Suhr's designs but I don't know anything about this!

share your thoughts!

C

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
    Hey guys

I'm really interested in these Diamond amps!
    The Nitrox really catches my eye, I'd like to get the head a 2x12 and matching 4x12 and get it with green LED's

has anyone here tried this amp? or even the Spec op?

There has been much debate on the insides of the amp being direct rip offs of John Suhr's designs but I don't know anything about this!

share your thoughts!

C
    I walked past them at NAMM a couple of times...looked cool..and sounded nice. That's all i know? Sorry... but i was impressed with
    the overall "Look" of them. SLO 'ish sounding imo

Comment

mhmm, Spec Op is in the modded Marshall/SLO territory, I heard Keri Kelli playing one and it sounded pretty cool
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
      X