Rocktron Purple Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocktron Purple Haze

If any of you guys have one of these and feel like parting with it, let me know. I've been looking everywhere for the damn thing and can't find one anywhere.

Thx!

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Those old Rocktron pedals have long been discontinued. The GC by me had one laying around, I'll have to check and see if it's still there.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, the Purple Haze was a pretty cool pedal... let me know if they have one!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Went in today real quick, they don't have it any more. Those old pedals were great, I've still got the green Surf Tremolo pedal from that series.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Meh... Thanks for checking for me though!

Comment

Working...
          X