reeves amplifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reeves amplifiers

anybody know much about these? they look like hiwatts, i think dave reeves designed hiwatts....but what is the difference between a reeves and a hiwatt? aren't the new "hiwatts" made by fernades guitars (or at least attached to them somehow)?

for some reason, i am digging on the thought of having a hiwatt half stack, and i am MORE that curious about the reeves amps....

any info you can give will be greatly appreciated!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

At Reeves Amplification, we believe that while there are many amplifier choices on the market today, some discriminating players still prefer the classic British designs of the 1970’s era. These amps were known for their legendary mil-spec build quality and peerless reliability, and of course for their unique tone unlike any other amp back then…

And more on Dave Reeves.

Hiwatt Vacuum Tube Valve DR504 DR103 SA212 Guitar Amp

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
      aren't the new "hiwatts" made by fernades guitars (or at least attached to them somehow)?
      They're distributed in the US by Fernandes USA....still made in the UK, from what I understand...
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

cool. thanks guys. anything else will help too!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X