No announcement yet.

Fender Cyber Deluxe-whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Cyber Deluxe-whats your opinion?

The title says it all. I play mostly metal and wondering if anyone has had some luck with these. I have a line on one for a reasonal price, and I am considering it. Mostly wondering if these have the capabilities of a decent metal dist., in the vein of Slayer. It is a fender I understand, and they are less noteworthy as metal amps, but I also have heard these are very well built modelers. Any input would be appreciated.
    Last edited by etepbbb; 03-01-2008, 09:21 PM.

i liked them when they were new, but metal to me is vintage iron maiden....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The last sound a Fender Cyber Deluxe should make is the explosion and eventual thud on the ground after someone yells "PULL"!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        The last sound a Fender Cyber Deluxe should make is the explosion and eventual thud on the ground after someone yells "PULL"!
        Oh man that's good!!!:ROTF:
        Guitars:
        Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
        1988 Model 2,
        Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
        RR3
        Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
        1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
        2005 SG Special

Comment

I've been bored, and reading lots and lots of old posts lately and must say, tim seems to have a sense of humor.

hehe

+1 Good one
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Tim's a sharp one indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              +1, Thats funny

You shouldn't sugar coat things, tell us what your really thinking.

Comment

Working...
              X