Diezel vh4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diezel vh4

Wow. Checked one out a a local GC and the first time I heard one i was not impressed.

So. 2nd time I was blown away. I went in to play a 5150 III again and the head was sold but the cab was still there. On top of the 5150III cab was the VH4 head. So I figured what the hell..

Channel 3 is my favorite and I dont even know if I would use Ch 4 at all. Ch 4 was just to much gain. Dialed back you could make it sound like CH3 which would give you a nice lead boost though.

Every note rang out and it has a nice chimey ring to it. The gain was crunchy and full. Note definition ws clear as a bell even at high volumes.

Channel 1 was very fendery and Channel 2 went from Marshall plexi to Modded JCM.

Very cool head.

They also had one of the new Egnaters there too with the matching cab. I will have to go there next week and play with that.

For a GC i was impressed that they had these two pieces. They said they are getting more hi end stuff in and are going to start carrying better stuff... Will see...
Working...
X